MS Masters Forums are educational, engaging and interactive meetings designed to share real-world experience, guidance and best-practice on how MAVENCLAD® (cladribine tablets) can be integrated into clinical practice.
The curriculum and agenda for each meeting is developed in partnership with a number of renowned multiple sclerosis specialists and healthcare professionals from across Europe and delivered by a panel of world‐renowned faculty.
At each meeting delegates can expect to:
- Discuss several “hot topics” within MS clinical practice
- Review key efficacy and safety data from pivotal CLARITY and CLARITY EXTENSION trials
- Hear real-world experience and insight on the use of MAVENCLAD®, including exploring a number of patient cohorts and case-studies
- Gain practical guidance on how MAVENCLAD® can be integrated into clinical practice
- Have a forum to address their questions on topics related to MAVENCLAD®
Each meeting takes place in a different location throughout Europe, where delegates can often expect to be joined by over 200 of their peers from across the globe.