Merck Neurology Library, your source for all the latest and relevant publications in MS.
- Information on MAVENCLAD® for primary care and community care colleagues
- MAVENCLAD® – Prescription Checklist
- Subcutaneous interferon β-1a in pediatric patients with multiple sclerosis: Regional differences in clinical features, disease management, and treatment outcomes in an international retrospective study.
Krupp LB, et al. J Neurol Sci. 2016;363:33‒8
- PRISMS-15: Factors influencing long-term outcomes in relapsing–remitting multiple sclerosis.
Kappos L, et al. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 2015;86:1202‒1207
- IMPROVE Study: Efficacy and safety of subcutaneous interferon beta-1a in relapsing–remitting multiple sclerosis: Further outcomes from the IMPROVE study.
De Stefano N, et al. J Neurol Sci 2012;312:97‒101
- REFLEX: Comparison of two dosing frequencies of subcutaneous interferon beta-1a in patients with a first clinical demyelinating event suggestive of multiple sclerosis: a phase 3 randomised controlled trial.
Comi G, et al. Lancet Neurol 2012;11:33‒41
- Impact of exposure to interferon beta-1a on outcomes in patients with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis: exploratory analyses from the PRISMS long-term follow-up study.
Uitdehaag B, et al. Ther Adv Neurol Disord 2011;4:3‒14
- Rapid benefits of a new formulation of subcutaneous interferon beta-1a in relapsing–remitting multiple sclerosis.
De Stefano N, et al. Multiple Sclerosis 2010;16:888‒892
- Long-term subcutaneous interferon beta-1a therapy in patients with relapsing-remitting MS.
Kappos L, et al. Neurology 2006;67:944‒953
- Enhanced benefit of increasing interferon beta-1a dose and frequency in relapsing multiple sclerosis.
Schwid SR, et al. Arch Neurol 2005;62:785‒792
- EVIDENCE Trial: Randomized, comparative study of interferon β -1a treatment regimens in MS.
Panitch H, et al. Neurology 2002;59:1496‒1506
- PRISMS-4: Long-term efficacy of interferon-β-1a in relapsing MS.
PRISMS 4 Study Group. Neurology 2001;56:1628‒1636
- PRISMS-2: Randomised double-blind placebo-controlled study of interferon β-1a in relapsing/remitting multiple sclerosis.
PRISMS 2 Study Group. The Lancet 1998;352:1498‒1504